Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Letter Laundry

I found this cute center on line to go with a new unit we started this week and I just had to share it because we had so much fun! I say "we" because it was one of the most joyful times I have had with in the classroom at home. At the beginning of the activity Lillian could not pin her clothes on the clothes line. So we worked hard to learn how to use a clothes pin. She finally was able to do it and she squealed with joy! I then squealed! It was a fantastic day of laundry!
                         I wrote capital letters on the shirts and shorts.
                               The lower case letters were on the socks.
                                   Her laundry basket!
   And yes she has on shorts and short sleeves. These are her running shorts and her t-shirt. She ask to wear "running shorts" and a t-shirt everyday and sometimes a "running ponytail"!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! and Love that girl and her running shorts in the winter :)

    ReplyDelete