Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Serve the Lord with Gladness

                                  Lillian adding her own words of thanks!
For the letter N we did notes for nursery workers. Lillian and I talked about why we were writing the notes and then began completing our project. After I wrote each note Lillian pretended to add her own message, as well as sign her name to each card. I pray that our church nursery workers will realize how much they are needed and appreciated when they receive their "notes" of thanksgiving for serving the Lord with gladness.


Our project for the letter P was to serve pizza to Pastor Rountree and Mrs. Patti. I emailed the Rountrees a couple of weeks ago to coordinate our pizza time. They agreed to have pizza with us but they said they wanted to serve us instead. So we went last week to Mellow Mushroom and enjoyed pizza together. I never imagined when Lillian and I started these service projects how much we would be served as well! We have seen His kingdom advance!

                                      Trying to make the letter P!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I wish I would've done this when my girls were little. You are making such precious memories!

    ReplyDelete