Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Letter S

      We invited the Rivenbark's over for some fun S activities.We played with silly string! Levi was good at spraying it from the can, but he did not want to touch it!
           Lillian loved touching it! So much that she "saved" some when we got inside to play with in her kitchen. Fun discovery for me!
                                        Running through the string!
            Cely Kay had fun watching and Mary Kathryn slept through the whole thing!
 Next, we had sandwiches in a sack! We also had sour cream and cheddar chips with strawberries!

                                 Finally we ended with ice cream sundaes!
                              Fun day of the letter S and Sweet fellowship!




1 comment:

  1. I wish I had you for a teacher. I just got tied to my Seat, Smacked, and Sliced with Scissors. Then I had to keep repeating "S makes a sssss sound." Not as fun.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete